RB60 school registration will be held on Thursday, August 4, 2016 from 4pm to 7pm in the high school commons. Parents of new students who are in K-8 must register in person at that time. New high school students (9-12) need to contact the high school office (309-923-8401) to set up an registration appointment Parents of returning students and kindergarten students may register online. (Online registration information is posted below.)
- 2016-2017 Registration Letter
- Technology Fee Waiver FAQ (pdf)
- Sowers Supply List
- Junior High Supply List
These forms (if applicable) need to be mailed to your child’s school prior to the first day of school.
- Registration Fee Waiver Request
- Free or Reduced Lunch Form (NSLP)
- Over-the-counter Medicine Form
- State of Illinois Child Health Examination Form
- IESA / IHSA Athletic Physical Examination Form
- Chromebook Agreement and Usage Form – for student that are using district owned Chromebooks (turn in first day of school)
These forms (if applicable) need to be completed ONLINE prior to the first day of school.
- Technology Fee Waiver Request (must be completed every year)
- Student Vehicle Registration Form
- Military Questionnaire Registration
Online Registration Instructions
Step 1. – Login to the RB60 Parent Portal
Step 2. – Click “Update Household Information”
Step 3. – Click “Fines & Fees”
All fees and fines are listed here. An online payment option is available. If you have any questions about fees, please refer to the Registration Letter.
Step 4. – Click “Meal Service”
Current balances are listed here. An online payment option is available.