- If you have not yet registered your student for school, you must do so by Friday, August 22nd. You may either register online or at the RBJHS office. Office registration will be from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM each day.
- All students will need PE uniforms by Tuesday, August 26th. PE uniforms can be purchased at Sauder Sports, 309-508-1010.
- Please update the Parent Portal if there has been any changes since last school year.
- Students will need money in their lunch account beginning on Day 1 this year. Lunch deposits can be made on the Parent Portal.
- School will be dismissing at 2:10 during the first week of school.
- Please call the RBJHS office if you have any questions, 394-2233.
We’re excited to start school! Registration information for the 2014-2015 school year is posted on the RB60 District website www.rb60.com.
The registration deadline for the RBRA 2014 traveling soccer program has been moved up to August 9th. The link below has been updated with the newest information.
Please click here for information pertaining to the RBRA 2014 Fall Soccer Program.
Roanoke-Benson Junior High School Supply List, 2014-2015
Click the above link for the supply list. It is now maintained on a Google Docs page, and you should be able to print it out or view it on a smartphone as needed while shopping.
Congratulations to the 2014-15 RBJHS Cheer Squad:
Congratulations to the RB Track Team for finishing in 8th place at the IESA State Track Meet. Maddie Oltman placed 5th in the 200m, Logan Gastman placed 2nd in the high jump, Paige Sauder placed 3rd in the high jump, and Paige is also your state champion in the 400m. Congratulations to all track participants!
Congratulations to 6th grade student Claire Hartman who she broke the pull up record of 14 held by April Augsburger with the new record of 16 pull-ups. Who said girls aren’t athletes!
Academic Awards Night is schedule for May 20th beginning at 7:00 PM. This is a great opportunity to recognize students for their hard work and accomplishments during the year. Please check the RBJHS website soon for a list of students who will be recognized.