RB60 school registration will be held on Thursday, August 2, 2018 from 4pm to 7pm in the high school commons. Parents of new students who are in K-8 must register in person at that time. New high school students (9-12) need to contact the high school office (309-923-8401) to set up an registration appointment Parents of returning students and kindergarten students may register online. (Online registration information is posted below.)
- 2018-2019 Registration Letter
- Technology Fee Waiver / Request to use school provided computer form
- Sowers Supply List
- Junior High Supply List
Junior High PE uniforms this year will be provided by NLGraphics. Uniforms will be available for purchase during in-person registration.
These forms (if applicable) need to be mailed to your child’s school prior to the first day of school.
- Registration Fee Waiver Request (use this form only if you do NOT receive free or reduced lunch benefits)
- Free or Reduced Lunch Form (NSLP)
- Over-the-counter Medicine Form
- State of Illinois Child Health Examination Form
- IESA / IHSA Athletic Physical Examination Form
- Chromebook Agreement and Usage Form – for students that are using district owned Chromebooks (turn in first day of school)
These forms (if applicable) need to be completed ONLINE prior to the first day of school.
Online Registration Instructions
Step 1. – Login to the RB60 Parent Portal
Step 2. – Click “Update Household Information”
Step 3. – Click “Fines & Fees”
All fees and fines are listed here. An online payment option is available. If you have any questions about fees, please refer to the Registration Letter.
Step 4. – Click “Meal Service”
Current balances are listed here. An online payment option is available.