RB60 school registration will be held on Thursday, August 3, 2017 from 4pm to 7pm in the high school commons. Parents of new students who are in K-8 must register in person at that time. New high school students (9-12) need to contact the high school office (309-923-8401) to set up an registration appointment Parents of returning students and kindergarten students may register online. (Online registration information is posted below.)
- 2017-2018 Registration Letter
- Technology Fee Waiver FAQ (pdf)
- Sowers Supply List
- Junior High Supply List
Junior High PE uniforms this year will be provided by NLGraphics. Uniforms will be available for purchase during in-person registration. For those doing online registration, there will also be sets of uniforms available for purchase at the junior high.
These forms (if applicable) need to be mailed to your child’s school prior to the first day of school.
- Registration Fee Waiver Request
- Free or Reduced Lunch Form (NSLP)
- Over-the-counter Medicine Form
- State of Illinois Child Health Examination Form
- IESA / IHSA Athletic Physical Examination Form
- Chromebook Agreement and Usage Form – for student that are using district owned Chromebooks (turn in first day of school)
These forms (if applicable) need to be completed ONLINE prior to the first day of school.
- Technology Fee Waiver Request (must be completed every year)
- Student Vehicle Registration Form
- Military Questionnaire Registration
Online Registration Instructions
Step 1. – Login to the RB60 Parent Portal
Step 2. – Click “Update Household Information”
Step 3. – Click “Fines & Fees”
All fees and fines are listed here. An online payment option is available. If you have any questions about fees, please refer to the Registration Letter.
Step 4. – Click “Meal Service”
Current balances are listed here. An online payment option is available.